Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To rent your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $30.00 per person
- Lease and Maintenance Administration Fee: $200
- Refundable security deposit:$500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $200
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $600
- Monthly Pet Rent: $70
- Covered parking spot (if needed): $35/mo
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are currently open on Saturday from 10am – 5pm and are closed on Sunday.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer. Month-to-month options are available upon the end of your initial lease term.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 15 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Laundry rooms are available within each of our buildings. Payment can be done with quarters or a Smartphone app that works specifically with our machines is also an option.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Comcast/Xfinity Is available for cable and internet and all our apartment homes come with jacks pre-installed for your convenience. We are unable to accommodate satellite dishes.
ARE ELEVATORS AVAILABLE?
Yes. Each building comes equipped with elevators for easy move-in.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
Parking is included with your apartment home and available on a first-come-first-served basis. If you’d prefer a covered reserved space, they are available for $35/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies must be discharged to be considered.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.